A web-based tool for generating various functionalities that WordPress supports, without needing to remember how to create them directly in code.
The following generators are currently provided:
- Taxonomies – code for supporting custom taxonomies
- Post types – create custom post types
- Post status – code to support custom status levels for posts, in addition to published, draft, etc; can also update existing post statuses
- Sidebars – create custom sidebars
- Menus – create custom menus
- Theme support – code for various theme features that need to be activated via
Each of these offer numerous options for customizing the end result. The resulting code can be copied and pasted into a theme or plugin.
There are 6 generators currently; the site indicates that there will be more added, possibly totaling ten to fifteen.
This looks like a very useful resource to return to when needing to implement these capabilities.